Upcoming Sewing Events

Does anyone else have the opening music to Gertie's Sew Retro class stuck in their head? So snazzy! Wouldn't it be fun to make your own mini movie version in different dresses dancing around in place like that? Or hailing a cab in NYC?

Amazing.

Have you signed up for this class? I can't wait to make it, although I also have no idea where I'll wear it! Kind of a revealing neckline on me, but we shall see...

And, hey, if you're joining Peter for MPB Day in NYC perhaps I'll see you there! At this point, I'm planning on being there as I have family and friends to visit as well.

On a side note, I've been told the comments section on tis blog hasn't been working. I think someone mentioned on the Sew Weekly Sewing Circle forum that Blogger has been having a problem of late with this. Hopefully, it's been fixed, I'm not sure what else it could be??

Over and out, folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "What's Outside of Pleasantville?" Dress

The Traveling Beignet (and a Hat!)

Colette Oolong: The Sydney Harbour Dress