7 Colette Patterns Dresses in 7 Days!

Superwoman Mena at The Sew Weekly just announced her plan to make 7 dresses in 7 days from the Colette Patterns catalogue (I don't know why I spell that word the English way and not the "catalog" American way, same goes with dialogue).


I figured I'd spread the word because (A) it's a crazy idea, but if anyone can do it, it's Mena (B) to prove that she's making each dress on the day she says she is she's invited readers to vote for the fabric of each dress ahead of time. A little community fun as we watch the madness unfold! Oh, and (C) I may be the only one to notice, but ever since starting this blog in January I have blogged 3 posts each month, what the heck?? May is going to the month I post, dare I say it, 4 posts! Thanks Mena for getting me to post 2 - the countdown begins!

But Mena's countdown is far more interesting so head on over and vote ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cat Got Your Sewing?

The "What's Outside of Pleasantville?" Dress

Me Made March!