Me Made March!

I just signed up for the Me Made March '11 challenge on Zoe's blog and am excited!  The idea is to wear at least 1 handmade garment a day for the entire month.  I say I'm excited, although I have to be honest...the idea of taking photos of myself for a month is a little terrifying!  That's partly why I'm doing the challenge, it's nice to step outside the box every now and then.  In my mind I just tell myself it's a great excuse to play dress up for a month :)  There is a chance I'll be away for a week in March for work so that could mess things up, but I will find a way to make it work!

Now if I can just get my sew-along trousers finished I will be feeling pretty pleased with myself.  Oh, and the muslin for Casey's sew-along.  Wait, did I just sign up for a month-long challenge and I'm still working on trousers and haven't made a muslin yet for the swing dress?  Oh boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The "What's Outside of Pleasantville?" Dress

The Traveling Beignet (and a Hat!)

Colette Oolong: The Sydney Harbour Dress